About The Position
You will play a key role in developing new products, as well as improving the existing hardware products.
You will be a key person that will consistently push to improve and elevate Augury’s HW products (including greenfield, embedded and OEMs variations) effectiveness, time to market, and quality by overseeing the projects and teams development scope, processes and capabilities.
A Day in Your Life
- Define, develop, and improve system architecture → from sensor to cloud (data collection to data sending).
- Define, develop, and improve testing equipment and infrastructure → both inhouse and external.
- Define, develop, and improve HW products → sensor, gateway, etc.
- Lead technical certification processes.
- Share knowledge of the role to other team members.
- Hands-on design and execute test plans in a methodical way; sometimes without any past reference.
- Be the technical person for inhouse customers (PM, algo, etc.) and external ones (RSM, CSM, etc.).
- Research and assimilate new concepts/technology to the company.
What You Bring
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering / Physics
- 3-5 years as a System engineer; advantage background from Military / Medical / Aerospace companies
- Knowledge in design and production of electrical products
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.