Talent Acquisition Partner
Machine Health is the key to Global Productivity. We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There is a significant cost and effort that goes into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
Augury is looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our New York team. You will drive the full-cycle recruitment efforts that will enable Augury to find, attract and hire exceptional people that reflect Augury’s values and add to our culture. You will partner with managers to plan their teams, create a best-in-class candidate experience, design and refine hiring processes and create tools and training to scale across hiring teams.
If you are passionate about people, data, and processes, have strong communication skills and enjoy investing in the continued learning and development of yourself and colleagues, this is the role for you!
A Day in Your Life
- Own full lifecycle recruitment (from research and top of funnel creation to signed offers)
- Partner with the People Operations team and hiring managers to plan teams, identify gaps, and define role scope and personas.
- Act as a company ambassador and contribute to the continued refinement of Augury’s employer brand.
- Develop, track and communicate recruiting metrics to leadership and hiring managers from role kickoff to hire.
- Utilize data to drive process improvement and high-quality decision making.
- Create a recruitment playbook to standardize candidate and hiring manager experience and scale recruitment efforts.
- Develop and maintain recruitment and interview best practices and deliver training to hiring teams.
What You Bring
- Experience: At least 3+ years of prior experience as a full-cycle recruiter hiring for positions for a technology company.
- Teacher: You’re a subject matter expert when it comes to hiring. Coach and train our managers and hiring teams on best practices, enabling us to bring in great people on time.
- Communication and Collaboration: Effective written and verbal communication with internal hiring teams and candidates. Keeps all stakeholders informed and able to motivate and build consensus around hiring decisions.
- Process Driven: Deep understanding that Augury's success is driven by its people and will take pride in building the infrastructure to attract high-quality talent. ATS fanatic with high attention to detail and organization.
- Data Fluent: Ability to build a data-driven recruitment strategy to understand, analyze and communicate recruitment metrics to enable efficient hiring processes.
- People First: Commitment to creating a best-in-class hiring culture through ongoing training and development of all hiring teams.
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.