Team Lead Customer Success Manager
We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. Using the Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, we predict and prevent industrial machine failures, and improve machine performance, so manufacturers can keep the shelves stocked with the essential products we need and use every day.
Augury has acquired Seebo, a leader in AI-based process intelligence, to transform the industry with Production Health. The combination of our Machine Health and Process Health solutions will help customers improve the reliability, quality and sustainability of their operations. With never-before possible insights across machines, processes and overall production, companies can unlock $1 trillion in untapped capacity and transform their relationship with customers, workers, and the environment.
As the Team Lead for Customer Success, you will be responsible for developing strategies and practices that will enable our Customer Success Managers to partner with customers to understand the possibilities of the Augury platform and how to leverage it to maximize their return on investment.
As the leader in the Customer Success department, you will elevate a group of Customer Success Managers in developing the onboarding and training practices that ensure clients successfully launch and leverage Augury to achieve machine health and optimize Maintenance and Reliability operations.
You will lead the engagement, success, retention, and growth of Augury’s customers. You and your team will be the voice of the customer while connecting with every function in the organization. You will understand the realities of our customer’s business and innovate on the best way for Augury to become an integral and impactful part of our clients’ businesses.
A Day in Your Life
- Team Management - Recruit, hire, onboard, train, inspire, & retain customer success talent to drive playbooks and value delivery for our customers.Manage a team of 8 - 10 CSMs on a day-to-day basis.
- Personal Professional Development - Create opportunities for your team to plan and own their professional development. Provide mentoring on how they can seek and complete opportunities to get them to their goals.
- Bring initiatives- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement, and implement them. What is the right framework? How do we scale properly?
- Cross-functional Collaboration - How does Customer Success collaborate on a global capacity with Product, Reliability, Support, and Services? Work closely with the Head of Customer Success to define.
- Learn the customers- Understand how the customers work, their business challenges, paint the art of the possible through Augury, and coach them on leveraging Augury for machine health strategy.
- Own the Customer Experience - With the product or service to make sure that the customer moves swiftly across the customer lifecycle while maximizing their value with the right offerings.
- Challenge the status quo - don’t just build relationships with their customers – challenge them and help them to grow in ways they may not have evaluated or anticipated.
- Teach & Educate Customer - Exceptional CSMs understand that their customers are always looking for new, better, and easier ways of doing their job or increasing the bottom line. Drive the development, implementation and CSM enablement of Playbooks and lifecycles.
- Relationship Building - With key internal stakeholders, including executive management, product, marketing, reliability, support, technical services & Sales
What You Bring
- 3+ Years’ experience developing and transforming complex customer experience models
- 3+ years people and process management experience
- 3+ years of client onboarding and customer success management experience in B2B SAAS organizations
- 3+ years developing a team of Customer Success Managers
- Demonstrated achievement in leading and managing SAAS customer success and/or account management teams and customer relationships
- Experience developing and driving customer success and account management practices, processes and structures that deliver on business outcomes across a global organization
- Collaborative, interested in working with our internal partners for greater success
- A self-starter, naturally self-directed and proactive
- Entrepreneurial — able to execute effectively and creatively in an undefined environment
We offer several perks that include flexible PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) match, stock options, paid parental leave, WFH and phone stipend, and hybrid 4-day work week, every other week.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is a targeted OTE of $110,000 to $133,000. This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. The pay offered may vary depending on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, and experience.
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.