Technical Implementation Specialist
Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment. Our Machine Health platform combines Artificial Intelligence and IoT, to generate insights that help customers lower costs, reduce downtime and increase supply chain resilience.
As a Technical Implementation Analyst, you will provide guidance and support to business partners and customers to allow for faster and more accurate remote customer deployment. You will have a significant impact on increasing Augury’s overall efficiency and productivity. You will work directly with our customers, providing guidance and serving as an Augury ambassador. You will join a team of passionate and dedicated individuals that are digitally transforming a traditional industry.
A Day in Your Life
- Provide accurate data entry and population of machine builds into Augury’s platform to ensure seamless go-live process.
- Ensure metadata about each machine is accurate to allow for easy diagnostics.
- Properly configure the machines in the system to ensure the installations are completed in the correct sequence.
- Provide support to customers and train and guide them to successfully install Augury’s products, and encourage the use and adoption of Augury Academy.
- Assist with mitigating problems and solving issues pre-installation and during the delivery.
- Work cross-functionally with various teams to ensure that deployment is complete and the customer has a positive experience.
What You Bring
- Experience: 2-5 years of experience as a Field Technician, Vibration Analyst, Industrial Reliability, or similar role, with a background in mechanical/electrical. You are familiar with the maintenance of rotating machinery and equipment as machine configurations is key to success in this role.
- Team Player: You enjoy cross-functional team collaboration, and you understand the importance of collaborating with technical teammates and distilling concepts/processes in order to solve issues to provide a seamless customer experience. You are easy going and roll with the punches in the hiccups of newly developing technology and processes.
- Strong Communicator: You are a relationship builder that communicates effectively both internally and externally. You have the ability to communicate complex technology to a non-technical person in a concise, clear, and easily understood manner.
- Attention to Details: You’re organized, goal oriented, and speedy while maintaining quality. You pay close attention to details without anything falling through the cracks including strong follow-up to ensure we have all the necessary information from key stakeholders.
- Tech Savvy: You feel comfortable learning and using new technology and tools.
*Please add CV in English
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not ashamed of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO