Technical Support Analyst
Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment. Our Machine Health platform combines Artificial Intelligence and IoT, to generate insights that help customers lower costs, reduce downtime and increase supply chain resilience.
As a Technical Support Analyst, you will have a direct impact on the foundation of a complex IoT support infrastructure. You will support global Enterprise companies to achieve machine health and digital transformation, and drive customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion.
A Day in Your Life
As a Tier 1 IoT Technical support Analyst you will:
- Act as SME (subject matter expert) for Augury’s IoT Hardware. You will work directly with Augury’s end users to address questions or technical issues.
- Own end to end support process: investigate hardware issues to determine/record root cause, determine solution and apply hardware repair (replacement components and remote support.
- Work cross functionally to explain issues and escalate as needed.
- Train customers on capabilities within the platform/product and best practices.
What You Bring
- This is your playground: You see the technical support team as the company’s ambassadors who work closely with the end user to drive customer satisfaction. You are passionate about investigating and troubleshooting system problems and bringing them to resolution. You are tech savvy and enjoy learning and using new technology and tools.
- Experience: At least 2 years of experience in troubleshooting networking systems (knowledge of different means of communication: Wifi, BLE, cellular, etc.) and how they work together. You have at least basic understanding of IoT hardware functions (routers, hubs, nodes, etc.).
- People First Mindset: You thrive on cross-functional team collaboration, and you understand the importance of collaborating with technical teammates and distilling concepts/processes in order to solve issues and provide a seamless customer experience. You have the ability to communicate complex technology to a non-technical person in a concise, clear, and easily understood manner.
- Attention to Details: You’re organized and goal oriented, with the ability to remain focused and maintain SLA’s in an unpredictable environment. You have the ability to analyze data in order to make informed decisions.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not ashamed of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO