Technical Support Student
Machine Health is the key to Global Productivity. We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There is a significant cost and effort that goes into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
As a Technical Support Student, you will be working as a part of the Customer Support Team tackling challenges in Augury’s Machine Health platform deployed worldwide. You will be the focal point of system performances, maintenance and events fast resolution. Your work will have a great impact on Augury’s Customers and as a result on Augury’s capabilities to expand and penetrate new markets.
A Day In Your Life
- Review customer requests assigned to you
- Generate required tasks to complete the request
- Connect and remotely assist customers as needed
- Escalate events that CS Team is unable to resolve and follow up on the process until resolution is accomplished
- Maintain database ensuring that everything is well documented
- Track delivery of spare parts and their successful replacement including the return of the damaged units when required
- Drive Augury’s system improvements and be part of the relevant initiatives
What You Bring
- Motivation - You are eager to learn new technologies, passionate about resolving connectivity events and providing excellent customer satisfaction.
- Your stack - You are committed to your studies and enjoy helping others.You are a hands-on person that loves to solve computer problems.
- Your playground - Even though you may not have the experience troubleshooting network connectivity issues, you are passionate about learning and resolving them and asks for help from your teammates when required.
- Own it - You own your deliverables, end to end in customer requests resolution.
- People oriented - You love working with people.
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.