VP Business Partners
We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. Using the Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, we predict and prevent industrial machine failures, and improve machine performance, so manufacturers can keep the shelves stocked with the essential products we need and use every day.
Augury has acquired Seebo, a leader in AI-based process intelligence, to transform the industry with Production Health. The combination of our Machine Health and Process Health solutions will help customers improve the reliability, quality and sustainability of their operations. With never-before possible insights across machines, processes and overall production, companies can unlock $1 trillion in untapped capacity and transform their relationship with customers, workers, and the environment.
As the Vice President of Business Partners, you will build work processes that support a 500 person organization to work in a more flexible way across cultures, geos, and employment methods. You will be responsible for creating the team structure derived from business needs, implement people processes such as Performance & Development and succession planning, and ensuring each HRBP is an expert in the domain they support.
A Day In Your Life
- Be a culture champion who brings company values to guide work processes and decision-making in a fast-paced environment
- Have a superb understanding of our industry, business, and strategy, in order to connect the dots between where we’re going and how we get there
- Design organizational structures that align with the gaps and needs of our team
- Partner with managers and People Ops functions (hiring, training, experience) to develop and implement people strategies that engage and retain a strong and diverse team
- Build and coach high performing, collaborative global teams that train and grow from within
- Translate business objectives into people strategies, setting goals and objectives
- Create work processes that enable supporting a diverse global team
- Create a CoE (Center of Excellence), coaching our BPs to become industry experts and consultants
- Work closely with OD and People Experience team to create an exceptional people experience
What You Bring
- 10+ years in Human Resource for hyper-growth organizations
- 5+ years experience leading a Global team
- Understanding of employee relations and employment law in Israel
- Proven track record of coaching and influencing managers and employees
- Great communication skills: strong listener with the ability to clearly convey ideas (written and verbal)
- Superb business understanding and the ability to derive the implications on team structure and roles
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
- WFH Stipend
- Hybrid 4-day work week, every other week
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.