As a Website Manager, you will orchestrate the journey of our visitors. This individual will look at this important vehicle as a living thing that continually evolves to engage, inform, delight and provoke thought. We need a strategic thinker to manage the development of web projects from inception to implementation, maintenance and analytics. You will collaborate with stakeholders on the scope of web-based projects with the ultimate goal of converting guests to customers and Augury believers. This is a new role and one where you will have the opportunity to make a tremendous impact quickly. Join our growing digital dream team! This position is remote.
A Day In Your Life
- Be an active part on building the strategic vision and direction for Augury’s web experience, including.com site, blogs, microsites, etc.
- Build, maintain, and execute a global roadmap of projects, deliverables, initiatives.
- Ensure timely delivery of all projects working closely with stakeholders, creative and development teams.
- Leverage data to understand customer behavior on the website and provide strategy to optimize the user experience
- Partner closely with content marketing and SEO agency to improve organic traffic and rankings for business content.
- Define & build processes and workflows for managing web content management to enable scale, promote self-sufficiency and minimize turnaround times for requests
- Act as the liaison for partner marketing and product marketing teams to ensure the website is solving for both business prospects and partners, and reflecting the latest features on our platform.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends and best practices and be an advocate for our web site.
- Establish KPIs and develop reporting & dashboards using analytics platforms (such as Google Analytics)
What You Bring
- 5 + years of experience in website management / digital marketing (B2B preferred but not required)
- Solid foundation of SEO best practices, HTML knowledge, and web design.
- Experience managing agencies and outside resources - nice to have
- Understands and can work within a creative aesthetic and style guide - nice to have
- Hands-on knowledge of website content management systems, Wordpress preferred, and 3rd party landing page builders
- Experience with Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), including A/B testing experience
- Experience with website development & best practices
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO