Change Analyst- Student Role
Augury raises $180 Million to become one of the first Industry 4.0 Unicorns. New strategic investors, commercial agreements and a valuation of over $1 billion confirm Machine Health as Industry 4.0’s killer app. The new funding enables us to expand globally, create offerings for new industries such as energy, and continue to innovate in our core manufacturing market to help customers improve the reliability, resiliency and efficiency of their machines and operations.
We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. Using the Internet of Things (IOT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, we predict and prevent industrial machine failures, and improve machine performance, so manufacturers can keep the shelves stocked with the essential products we need and use every day.
As a Change Analyst, you will leverage your process-orientation aptitude, manufacturing understanding, and appreciation of the importance of ECO processes to have an impact on delivering high-quality products to our customers.
A Day In Your Life
- Owning Process Engineering:
- Responsible for the ECO (engineering change order) processes to the full implementation at subcontractors’ sites.
- Leading organization Document control process.
- PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) System maintenance and users training/support.
- Control the BOM (bill of material) and production files.
- Support Manufacturing Engineering for legacy products (EOL, cost reduction, production process optimization).
- Bridging product design and operations aspects:
- Work in a matrix environment and with cross-functional teams on transfer to production products and Eng/OPS requirements.
- Applying DFx (design for manufacturing) methodologies.
- Supporting manufacturing subcontractors:
- Technical support & training for manufacturing in sub-contractor sites/production lines.
- Create and maintain work documents for subcontractors.
- Monitor ECOs implementation.
What You Bring
- Experience: 4th year Student of Industrial Engineering degree, min 60% part time
- This is Your Playground: You are a passionate Change Analyst within products and processes. You have an operational mind-set and documentation skills. You are eager to work in a global environment with cross-functional teams.
- Quality Mindset: You love creating efficient work processes. You have a strong sense of ownership on documentation processes (SOPs and manufacturing instructions). You are familiar with PLM/ERP systems (preferably agile/Netsuite) and ECO/Document Control Processes.
- Great Communicator: You have clear and concise written and verbal skills in both English and Hebrew to serve as a bridge between both internal and external stakeholders.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility- we are only as good as the relationships we build. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.