Customer Success Operations Manager
Machine Health is the key to Global Productivity. We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There is a significant cost and effort that goes into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
The Augury Customer Success (CS) team is seeking an experienced Customer Success Operations Manager to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of the CS Team. The Augury CS team is responsible for ensuring customers achieve their business goals using the Augury product offerings. The team’s primary goal is to speed customer time to value and expected outcomes through efficient onboarding, increased adoption, and expert engagement and guidance across the customer journey, both strategic and tactical.
As a CS Operations Manager, you will support efficiency and innovation within the Customer Success team, leveraging customer relationship management and related technology. The CS Ops Manager will be tasked with driving high-impact process and systems initiatives implemented via our tools and providing recommendations on process improvements that will scale across the entire CS team. This position is Remote.
A Day In Your Life
- Drive the Catalyst operational plans and platform adoption in support of Customer Success business goals and KPI’s
- Leverage collective body of knowledge to support the design and development of solutions for key Customer Success initiatives
- Help build and maintain best-in-class customer experience consistently throughout the customer lifecycle, at scale and across the globe
- Create processes to support both high touch and tech touch engagement models
- Build, implement, and manage Catalyst processes and workflows to track and monitor customer success
- Develop and update process documentation as business requirements change
- Drive partnerships with key stakeholders to build and implement value touchpoints along the customer journey
- Design Catalyst dashboards, reports, and tools to enable customer journey tracking and trend analysis
- Design, implement, and evolve Catalyst automations to improve customer outcomes, retention, expansion, renewals, risk mitigation, and customer adoption data to be used by cross-functional teams globally
- Coordinate with business stakeholders to integrate key data points, metrics, frequency, and granularity of data to be used in Catalyst (Ex. Executive Team, Revenue Operations,
- Provide user support and training, log requests, and follows-up on user issues to resolution in Catalyst
- Perform data validation related to system updates and integrations
- Identify at-risk indicators for CS organizations to trigger calls to action within Catalyst platform. Proactively identify areas for improvement and increased ease of use
- Develop, maintain, and report out on a VOC Feedback program to collect key metrics like NPS and CSAT for milestones in the Augury Customer Journey
- Collaborate with key Customer stakeholders for alignment and coordination of initiatives (Sales, Marketing, Implementation, and Product)
What You Bring
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success operations support role with strong background in process design
- Experience with Catalyst, Zendesk, Salesforce, and Sisense
- Understanding of common business practices and customer engagement touchpoints for customer-facing roles
- Ability to prioritize, meet tight deadlines, and work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with and influence a team to drive results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to build relationships effectively cross-functionally
- Data visualization and analytical skills to help build intuitive reporting will be critical
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.