Enterprise Account Executive
Machines Talk, We Listen. Augury is disrupting the billion-dollar Industrial Internet of Things market. The combination of vibration and ultrasonic sensors with powerful machine learning algorithms enables our technology to detect malfunctions before they occur. Our solution impacts the bottom line for industrial and commercial facility customers’ by reducing maintenance costs, energy consumption, and environmental impact.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will drive net new revenue and expand existing customer relationships. The ideal candidate will be a driven individual with a “hunter” mentality who will take client ownership and drive significant growth.
A Day in Your Life
- Meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through strategic prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities within business unit divisions and the overall enterprise.
- Work collaboratively with SDRs, Customer Success Managers, and Account Specialists in your pod to help drive pipeline growth, customer acquisition, and revenue growth. You'll also partner with Sales Engineers on product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Maintain weekly sales forecast and ensure data accuracy in Salesforce and with account plans.
- Practice excellent and effective communication with management, customers, and team members.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting sessions and sales team meetings.
What you bring
- Experience: 7+ years of enterprise software sales experience, with proven success selling SaaS solutions into industrial organizations, especially in the Manufacturing or Supply Chain sectors.
- This is your playground: You have excelled at working on complex, six/seven-figure deals. You have experience using Meddpic/Meddic (Challenger-based) sales methodologies to manage the sales process and exceed your sales goals.
- Collaboration: You are a team-first player and comfortable playing the quarterback role in a pod team structure. You realize that everyone on the team plays a vital role in contributing to the success of the sales process and winning new clients.
- Own it: You are willing to go the extra mile and have a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful. You are highly driven and bring a strong sense of urgency and focus in everything you do.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree required.
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally ~ 35% in the future.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO