Events Marketing Manager
Our mission is to provide manufacturers and other industrial sectors with insights into the health of machines, processes, and operations to transform how people work and what they can create. A leader in Machine Health and Process Health solutions, Augury uses purpose-built AI technology, trained by industry experts and the world’s largest data library, to help companies realize the full potential of their production. Together with our customers, we are pioneering Production Health by removing friction created by competing business goals so companies can improve business outcomes, empower their workforce, and achieve sustainable production- all at the same time.
As an Events Marketing Manager, you will plan and execute Augury’s events, primarily focused on demand generation and thought leadership to bring awareness to the market and driving demand that fuels revenue growth.
You will work with marketing, sales, and the leadership team to plan and execute Augury’s participation in trade shows, conferences, thought-leadership seminars, and in-house events, with the primary goal of driving sales pipeline.
A Day in Your Life
- Create and manage event marketing plans and logistics from conception to completion for events including tradeshow and conferences, thought-leadership events, and Augury-led events.
- Support pre-, during, and post-event activities; including but not limited to event logistics/setup, on-site management, and organization of post-event follow up with attendees.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, CS and the executive team to define involvement, plans, and measurable objectives for each event to ensure company goals are met.
- Activate internal and external marketing stakeholders to create and obtain event messaging, abstracts, promotions, swag, social announcements, and other collateral.
- Report on event success metrics to show ROI for demand generation activities that will impact future event planning.
- Support in the development of yearly and quarterly event marketing plans and measurable objectives that support revenue growth at Augury.
What You Bring:
- Project Management: You have the ability to juggle multiple events and projects simultaneously, with the ability to prioritize based on deadlines and urgency. You love organizing and arranging people and things. You have meticulous attention to detail. You are great at working with people to implement and execute your vision.
- Own It: You have a roll up your sleeves type of mentality, willing to get into all the nitty gritty details of pre, during, and post event, including on-site logistics to make events as successful as possible. You consider all the event details and take responsibility for them.
- Leadership: You are an everyday leader. People are inspired by your vision and passion. You build relationships to make things happen.
- Passion: You enjoy getting things done. You have the ability to see the big picture and love getting your hands dirty in the smaller tactical details. You thrive in situations with many moving parts.
- Experience: 3-5 years of event management experience in a fast-paced organization or specialized event management company. Experience planning and executing domestic and international events.
- Travel: This role requires domestic travel up to 25%, with the possibility of international travel in the future.
We offer several perks that include flexible PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) match, stock options, paid parental leave, WFH and phone stipend, and hybrid 4-day work week, every other week.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $81,000-101,000. California is $92,000 to $117,000 and New York City is $90,000 to $101,000. This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. The pay offered may vary depending on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, and experience.
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.