Field Operations and Planning
We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. Using the Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, we predict and prevent industrial machine failures, and improve machine performance, so manufacturers can keep the shelves stocked with the essential products we need and use every day.
Augury has acquired Seebo, a leader in AI-based process intelligence, to transform the industry with Production Health. The combination of our Machine Health and Process Health solutions will help customers improve the reliability, quality and sustainability of their operations. With never-before possible insights across machines, processes and overall production, companies can unlock $1 trillion in untapped capacity and transform their relationship with customers, workers, and the environment.
As a Field Operations Planner you will be part of the Field Support Team that tackles challenges in the Augury’s Machine Health platform deployed worldwide. You will be a key person in the ongoing maintenance process of the Augury platform to permit smooth connectivity to our Cloud. Your work will have a significant impact on Augury’s Customers and as a result on Augury’s capabilities to expand and penetrate new markets.
A Day In Your Life
- Review the field activities plan reports, identify the gaps and contact the tasks owners for resolution
- Run Serviceability reports daily to establish priorities based on objective data and business constraints.
- Review the onsite inventories and plan replenishment of spare parts
- Forecast delivery of spare parts based on failure rate
- Present weekly reports based on KPIs to control the progress
- Optimize field activities based on battery’s life cycle per site saving significant expenses
What You Bring
- Planning is your comfort zone. You are a qualified Planner - Project Manager with at least 5 years of experience with interdisciplinary equipment facing Customers.
- Your stack - You love servicing Customers and you are a team player but you can also work independently when required.
- Your playground - You love solving logistics complex processes.
- Own it - You own your deliverables, end to end onsite inventories and field activities maintenance planning.
- Customer oriented - You love working with people. You can use your experience and vast knowledge to provide world class support.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
- WFH Stipend
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.