Head of Q&R
Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment. Our Machine Health platform combines Artificial Intelligence and IoT, to generate insights that help customers lower costs, reduce downtime and increase supply chain resilience.
As the Head of Quality and Regulation, you will have a direct impact on the business by driving global deployment and increasing the quality and compliance of Augury’s products. As Augury’s first Q&R expert, you will build our Q&R roadmap, team and processes across its different products, services and interfaces.
A Day In Your Life
You will create and manage the infrastructure, relationships, and serve as a focal point for all Q&R related matters. Main activities you will drive:
- Build the Quality Discipline- Promote the development and awareness of quality systems, requirements and problem solving methodologies. Establish quality processes for supply chain activities (including qualifications and audits), own the customer and vendor complaints/SCAR, and more.
- Improve the Operations Quality Activities- serve as a member in the CCB and as quality leader in sustain engineering activities, and manage MRB (Material Review Board), Nonconformance, DA and CAPA processes. In addition, you will work with different teams such as R&D, Field and support to improve the current processes, lead the DOA/failure rate of new products, and work with subcontractors to approve quality assurance plans.
- Build the Regulation Discipline- Lead the world-wide compliance and certifications for new Augury products. Build and lead the OEM compliance process (EU/ US), own the HW certifications process, drive the safety - ISN process, and more.
What You Bring
This is your playground: You are a Q&R ambassador with passion for building a first in class quality discipline. You believe in taking end to end ownership and enjoy being “hands on” in every aspect.
- You bring vast experience from a multidisciplinary manufacturing industry as a Quality Assurance Leader. You built roadmaps and have experience in developing, implementing, and maintaining effective Quality System Processes.
- You have hands on experience in OPS quality field - with specific emphasis on process validations (IQ/OQ/PQ) installation/operational/performance qualification, and with statistical and root cause analysis of manufacturing failures and NCRs (non-conforming materials).
- You have a regulation background in implementing best practices, with emphasis on auditing qualifications (for QMS, suppliers and subcontractors), and relevant knowledge of standards and regulations (ISO standards, RoHS, REACH, etc.). Regulation certifications/ familiarity with UL, TUV, CE standards is a plus.
Own it: You work with company leadership to understand the business requirements and goals and plan solutions to adapt to the different scale stages. You have the ability to communicate with senior leadership and external stakeholders to gain alignment and drive progress.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO