Senior FP&A Analyst
Augury raises $180 Million to become one of the first Industry 4.0 Unicorns. New strategic investors, commercial agreements and a valuation of over $1 billion confirm Machine Health as Industry 4.0’s killer app. The new funding enables us to expand globally, create offerings for new industries such as energy, and continue to innovate in our core manufacturing market to help customers improve the reliability, resiliency and efficiency of their machines and operations.
We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. Using the Internet of Things (IOT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, we predict and prevent industrial machine failures, and improve machine performance, so manufacturers can keep the shelves stocked with the essential products we need and use every day.
As a Senior FP&A Analyst, you will join a very exciting and well-funded unicorn in hyper-growth, and help build the infrastructure to go public. You will develop a best-in-class financial planning functions and assist in implementation of tools to streamline the process of delivering insights regarding business performance.
A Day In Your Life
- Develop a best-in-class financial planning function, where department leaders are empowered to make critical budgeting and resource allocation decisions. Partner cross-functionally to maintain and develop the company’s financial model, the annual budget, forecasts of operating expenses, and headcount for the company.
- Partner with BizOps and leadership to create KPIs and streamline the process of delivering insights regarding business performance. Prepare and present insights on plan vs. actual performance to key stakeholders including leadership, investors, and board of directors.
- Assist the accounting team with the monthly close and deliver monthly analysis of the business' financial results including variances to plan, while ensuring key issues, risks, and business drivers are understood and highlighted. Own forecasting, including processes and systems, and drive toward improvement during every cycle.
- Review customer contracts with outside counsel to reduce risk and increase time to value.
- Assist finance team with ad hoc projects, as needed.
What You Bring
- Your playground: You are an experienced FP&A professional with passion for developing and maintaining business models at a hyper-growth B2B SaaS company (Enterprise companies - preferred). You are experienced with implementing an FP&A solution. You bring excellent proficiency with accounting and corporate finance, including topics such as billing, revenue recognition, accruals, amortization, and consolidations. You have a proven track record to succeed in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Data driven and systems savvy: You are highly analytical, critical first principles thinking and approach. You are an Excel power user, and have experience with ERP (NetSuite - preferred), CRM (SalesForce - Preferred), BI tools, CPQ tools, etc.
- Strong communicator: You worked with diverse stakeholders including leadership, investors, and the board of directors. You have clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written. High proficiency in English - a must have.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
- WFH Stipend
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.