SW Platform Product Manager
Machine Health is the key to Global Productivity. We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There is a significant cost and effort that goes into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
Our Product Team is growing and we are looking for amazing builders to bring product innovation across Hardware, IoT, Algorithms, Deployment and User Engagement pillars of our product!
As a SW Platform Product Manager, you will create a wide range of products and build technology that paves the way to a disruptive market. Join us to make your mark on a growing startup that is revolutionizing the IoT 4.0 industry.
A Day in Your Life
- Act as the driving force behind Augury’s product innovation from in-depth product understanding, defining its vision and strategy to feature development through experimentation.
- Define product roadmap and specs for R&D to follow and deliver products.
- Focus your efforts on driving breakthrough solutions that will optimize the business needs and enhance Augury’s value proposition by implementing new, strategic products.
- Understand your users to constantly identify and solve problems with the biggest impact potential.
- Lead a multidisciplinary squad of developers and designers to solve problems and bring solutions to life.
What You Bring
- Leadership: You are a go-getter motivated to achieve results and deliver impact. You quickly develop creative solutions to big tech problems. You are experienced driving cross-functional projects and managing stakeholders from organizations across the company. You have an established background in driving clarity in highly ambiguous technical environments.
Experience: You are an experienced product manager with a passion for users, business and data. You led product discovery of customer or business problems and know to translate them into product requirements that Engineering can understand. Experience with Hardware product lifecycle is a plus.
- This is your playground: You have excellent prioritization skills and the ability to break down complex problems into small pieces that can drive impact. You are data-driven and experienced using analytics to inform product strategy and tactics.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.