Customer Journey Design Lead
Augury raises $180 Million to become one of the first Industry 4.0 Unicorns. New strategic investors, commercial agreements and a valuation of over $1 billion confirm Machine Health as Industry 4.0’s killer app. The new funding enables us to expand globally, create offerings for new industries such as energy, and continue to innovate in our core manufacturing market to help customers improve the reliability, resiliency and efficiency of their machines and operations.
We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. Using the Internet of Things (IOT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, we predict and prevent industrial machine failures, and improve machine performance, so manufacturers can keep the shelves stocked with the essential products we need and use every day.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Journey Design Lead to help build delightful, consistent, and well-managed experiences for our users.
As the Customer Journey Design Lead, you will collaborate with different teams from pre-sales to post-sales, and lead CX improvement initiatives using human-centered, design thinking methodologies. You will motivate and lead internal project teams and cross-functional teams to improve every stage of the end-to-end customer lifecycle. This role requires hands-on strategy formulation, journey and concept design, qualitative research, and partnering on implementation with the Design team. Your goal is to improve adoption, trust, retention, engagement, and overall satisfaction.
What You Bring
- 5+ years of experience designing holistic, omni-channel consumer and service delivery ecosystem designs.
- Strong portfolio of innovation, workflow diagrams, prototypes, journey maps, and customer narratives.
- Excellent communication skills – ability to share discoveries, influence business partners, and create excitement and energy around new ideas.
- Ability to communicate initiatives to others through consumer journeys, storyboards, ecosystem and service designs, prototypes, wireframes, infographics, and other materials.
- Run contextual inquiries, generative and quantitative research, and identify solutions to meet those needs.
- Consult and mentor other teams and partners with human-centered design techniques to improve their every-day processes.
- Ability to self-motivate, pick things up quickly, and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
- WFH Stipend
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.