Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment. Our Machine Health platform combines Artificial Intelligence and IoT, to generate insights that help customers lower costs, reduce downtime, and increase supply chain resilience.
As a core member of the CloudInfra team, it will be up to you to challenge the existing cloud architecture and make it even more robust. You will focus on the design and implementation of a DevSecOps strategy and spread the mindset across different Product teams. Our system is working on large scale (and growing) while using the latest technologies. You will collaborate with Engineering teams and thrive to make our CI/CD process fully automated and as developer-friendly as possible to allow our developers to push changes to production multiple times a day.
A Day In Your Life
Lead the continuous adaptation of our cloud infra vision & strategy based on the business requirements and scale challenges. You will lead and work hands-on on the following activities:
- Design and build CI/CD pipelines for our big-data architecture components and IoT devices that includes staged deployment, tests, monitoring, and security in mind.
- Explore and implement new technologies.
- Work closely with our engineers to facilitate all necessary infrastructure, tooling, mentoring, and mindset to enable high velocity in a continuous delivery environment using best practices and “DevSecOps” methodologies.
- Work with key stakeholders and Engineering leadership to drive holistic technology implementation across the Product team.
What You Bring
- You are a DevOps Engineer with 3+ years of experience.
- You work with other R&D members from different departments to design and build the best cloud architecture there is.
- You're curious and passionate about bringing cutting edge technologies and working on different tools and technologies. You have experience in:
- Delivering web applications on public clouds such as Azure, GCP, etc.
- Configuration Management and automation, and Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- Software Development Life Cycle experience and CI/CD best practices and tools
- Containers, Kubernetes, Helm, docker swarm or alternative
- Alert and monitoring tools setup, configuration ,diagnostics and facilitation
- Linux internals
- Scripting - Bash, Python
- Experience with Big Data & data processing technologies (Kafka, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Storm, Spark) is an advantage
- Experience with different cloud architectures such as multi / hybrid cloud in multi-tenant environment is an advantage
- Knowledge of compliance frameworks (PCI, SOX, SOC 2, ISO 27001) and the ability to apply their requirements and concepts to a complex environment is an advantage
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility - we are only as good as the relationships we build. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO