Machine Health is the key to Global Productivity. We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There is a significant cost and effort that goes into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
As a core member of the CloudInfra team, it will be up to you to challenge the existing cloud architecture and make it even more robust. You will focus on the design and implementation of a DevSecOps strategy and spread the mindset across different Product teams. Our system is working on large scale (and growing) while using the latest technologies. You will collaborate with Engineering teams and thrive to make our CI/CD process fully automated and as developer-friendly as possible to allow our developers to push changes to production multiple times a day.
A Day In Your Life
Lead the continuous adaptation of our cloud infra vision & strategy based on the business requirements and scale challenges. You will lead and work hands-on on the following activities:
- Design and build CI/CD pipelines for our big-data architecture components and IoT devices that includes staged deployment, tests, monitoring, and security in mind.
- Explore and implement new technologies.
- Work closely with our engineers to facilitate all necessary infrastructure, tooling, mentoring, and mindset to enable high velocity in a continuous delivery environment using best practices and “DevSecOps” methodologies.
- Work with key stakeholders and Engineering leadership to drive holistic technology implementation across the Product team.
What You Bring
- You are a DevOps Engineer with 3+ years of experience.
- You work with other R&D members from different departments to design and build the best cloud architecture there is.
- You're curious and passionate about bringing cutting edge technologies and working on different tools and technologies. You have experience in:
- Delivering web applications on public clouds such as Azure, GCP, etc.
- Configuration Management and automation, and Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- Software Development Life Cycle experience and CI/CD best practices and tools
- Containers, Kubernetes, Helm, docker swarm or alternative
- Alert and monitoring tools setup, configuration ,diagnostics and facilitation
- Linux internals
- Scripting - Bash, Python
- Experience with Big Data & data processing technologies (Kafka, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Storm, Spark) is an advantage
- Experience with different cloud architectures such as multi / hybrid cloud in multi-tenant environment is an advantage
- Knowledge of compliance frameworks (PCI, SOX, SOC 2, ISO 27001) and the ability to apply their requirements and concepts to a complex environment is an advantage
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.