We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. Using the Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, we predict and prevent industrial machine failures, and improve machine performance, so manufacturers can keep the shelves stocked with the essential products we need and use every day.
Augury has acquired Seebo, a leader in AI-based process intelligence, to transform the industry with Production Health. The combination of our Machine Health and Process Health solutions will help customers improve the reliability, quality and sustainability of their operations. With never-before possible insights across machines, processes and overall production, companies can unlock $1 trillion in untapped capacity and transform their relationship with customers, workers, and the environment.
As a core member of the CloudInfra Team, it will be up to you to challenge the existing cloud architecture and make it more robust. You will focus on the design and implementation of a DevOps strategy and spread the mindset across the different product teams.
Our system is working on a large scale, and growing, while using the latest technologies. You will collaborate with engineering teams, and thrive to make our CI/CD process fully automated and as developer-friendly as possible, allowing our developers to push changes to production multiple times a day.
A Day In Your Life:
Lead the continuous adaptation of our cloud infra vision & strategy based on business requirements and scale challenges. You will lead and work hands-on on the following activities:
- Work closely with our engineers to facilitate all necessary infrastructure, tooling, mentoring, and mindset to enable high velocity in a continuous delivery environment, using best practices and DevOps methodologies.
- Design and build CI/CD pipelines for our microservices.
- Explore and implement new technologies.
- Be a domain expert for our production infrastructure mostly based on kubernetes.
What You Bring:
- You are a DevOps engineer with 3+ years of experience.
- Own it: You work with the other R&D members from different disciplines to design and build the best cloud architecture there is.
- Your Playground: You're curious and passionate about bringing cutting edge technologies, and working on different tools and technologies. You have experience in:
- Working with R&D teams, embedding the DevOps mindset
- Delivering web applications on public cloud providers (Azure experience is an advantage)
- Containers, Kubernetes, Helm
- Configuration Management, automation, Infrastructure as Code (terraform)
- Experience with CI/CD best practices and tools
- Monitoring and observability tools
- Scripting - Bash, Python
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
- WFH Stipend
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.