Head of Product Marketing
Machine Health is the key to Global Productivity. We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There is a significant cost and effort that goes into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
As Head of Product Marketing, you will play a critical role in building the go-to-market strategies for Augury's products. As the pivotal hub between product, sales and marketing, you will lead development of the narrative that will resonate with our key customer segments. You are passionate about telling the story of our product's continued evolution and will continually add insight and drive visibility to that roadmap. This position is Remote.
A Day In Your Life
You will drive a strong connection between people who rely on machines that matter and our Augury solution.
- Work with Senior Leadership and cross-functional teams to build and shape Augury's go-to-market strategy for our B2B offerings. Your focus is product asset development (eg - collateral, demos, videos) and sales enablement
- Lead development of sales and marketing collateral to promote Augury's products and services to both prospects (Land) and existing (Expand) customers, via one-sheeters, presentations, landing page and webinar content, etc.
- Know how to create and execute an impactful product launch
- Implement release processes that inform and ready internal and external stakeholders
- Support sales in key strategic deals on demos, proposal development, etc.
- Work closely with the Product team and serve as voice of customer to inform product roadmap priorities and features
- Work collectively with Strategy team on competitive assessments and analyst updates
- Have interest and ability in representing Augury as an event speaker or commentator in blogs, PR, or other public promotional activity
- Develop OKRs and KPIs to track effectiveness of Augury's GTM strategy and the assets created
- Lead and inspire product marketing team
What You Bring
- 7+ years of Product Marketing experience
- Innovative messaging and presentation capabilities; ability to explain products and services in a compelling way
- Experience with B2B sales and/or marketing for SaaS products preferred; any manufacturing industry knowledge/background a plus
- Knowledge of enterprise and mid-market
- Experience building campaigns that align with a vertical sales segmentation
- Strong time management skills and ability to think strategically and manage multiple projects and aggressive deadlines.
- Team management that fosters creative thinking, collaborative action, pride in accountability, and a great culture.
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- 401K plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.