About The Position
As an Integration Support Engineer, you'll be a key member of the Integration Solutions Team, where your primary focus will be ensuring that Augury's Machine Health platform interfaces smoothly with customer's various systems. Augury's customers rely on our ability to seamlessly connect with their core systems, allowing them to manage their assets efficiently and digitally transform their business. You will serve as customers’ main point of contact, helping them with inquiries and resolving technical issues related to Augury's APIs and Assisted Integrations. Your efforts will directly impact the success of our customers' integrated workflows and digital strategies.
A Day In Your Life
- Thoroughly review Customer integration support requests to ensure seamless integration with the Augury platform.
- Identify and address technical issues concerning Augury APIs and the Assisted Integration framework within Customer workflows.
- Proactively communicate with Customers and internal teams to troubleshoot and resolve API and integration-related issues.
- Foster relationships with Product and R&D teams to stay updated on Augury’s latest features and capabilities.
- Promptly escalate unresolved events and diligently follow up until resolution is achieved.
- Utilize the CRM to track and resolve Integration Support Cases.
- Collaborate on Augury's Product enhancements and contribute to relevant improvement initiatives.
What You Bring
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in Technical Support, ideally within Industrial/Manufacturing software or SaaS domains.
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field or possess equivalent qualifications.
- Proven experience tackling and resolving software-related technical challenges related to REST APIs and integrations.
- You have hands-on experience in Technical Support roles, ideally within Industrial/Manufacturing software or SaaS environments.
- Experience with CMMS/EAM software and/or iPaaS middleware is advantageous.
- You excel in working with computers, networking, software, and IT systems.
- Your expertise extends to software development and backend systems.
- You possess exceptional communication skills, enabling you to effectively assist highly technical customers in live meetings and through email correspondence.
- The ability to take full ownership of your deliverables, ensuring end-to-end resolution of customer requests.
- Experience and extensive knowledge to provide unparalleled support and service to customers.
We offer several perks that include flexible PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) match, stock options, paid parental leave, WFH and phone stipend, and a 4-day work week, every other week.
The pay range for this position in Colorado, California, and New York City is $90,000 to $120,000. This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. The pay offered may vary depending on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, and experience.
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.