Machine Health is the key to Global Productivity. We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There is a significant cost and effort that goes into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
As a Logistics Planner, you will be solving operational challenges related to our growth and scale into new regions. You will work with a global team to ensure a timely and accurate deployment of Augury’s preparatory IoT technology. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are passionate about helping Fortune 1000 customers revolutionize their operations!
A Day In Your Life
- Own the end to end Material requirements planning (MRP) process from forecast through recommendations to purchase orders.
- Own shipment plans coordination and communication processes regarding export/import shipments to our global warehouses and customers. Follow up with logistics partners/carriers to ensure on-time delivery of goods to the final destination.
- Work with global subcontractors to meet and improve KPI’s
- Manage and maintain inventory levels. Own the cycle count process and investigate any discrepancies in inventory levels.
- Own the creation and confirmation of sales orders. Analyze the pipeline and upcoming deals to ensure a short time to value.
- Manage remediation process in Europe and Israel.
- Work with a team to develop/improve/maintain tools to scale the logistics process.
- Provide indirect purchasing services for internal stakeholders
What You Bring
- This is Your Playground: You thrive in logistics and planning operational challenges and bring best practices from multidisciplinary system based companies.You understand the importance of owning the import/export process, the key for on-time delivery of goods to the final destination. You are passionate about data and believe in having the right system and process to serve as the voice of truth and see an ERP Systems as a vital tool for your work (experience with Netsuite is preferred). You have excellent time management skills and strong attention to details.
- People First: You thrive working with other people and understand that building relationships is key to get the job done. You know what it takes to build and manage productive relationships with subcontractors.
- Communication: You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Hebrew.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.