Machine Health is the key to Global Productivity. We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There is a significant cost and effort that goes into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
As a Mobile Developer, you will be working as a part of an autonomous, multidisciplinary squad, that tackles challenges in a particular domain of our Machine Health platform. You will be the focal point for mobile related challenges: design, implementation, and maintaining quality & best practices. Your work will have a great impact on the discipline’s culture, technology and processes.
A Day In Your Life
- All around ownership of design, implementation and production monitoring of product features while collaborating with different disciplines (Web/Mobile Developers, Data Engineers, Designers, Product Managers, and more) as part of the squad’s lifecycle
- Drive for iterative improvements in our distributed backend architecture as part of the backend discipline team - push for best practices and innovation
- You’ll take an active part in reviewing fellow Backend Developers' code, and backend related design reviews
What You Bring
- Code is your comfort zone. You are a strong Mobile Developer that is passionate about planning, designing and implementing solutions to complex architectural problems.
- Your stack - You love exploring and being an early adopter of cutting edge technologies. You have worked with at least one of the following mobile platforms : Android (Java/Kotlin - preferred) or iOS (ObjC & Swift) . You have experience working with APIs, 3rd party libraries, repos (CocoaPods / Gradle).
- Your playground - You design and develop applications, deploying production grade applications using CI/CD workflows. You are familiar with best practices of quality code.
- Own it - You own your deliverables, end to end: design, testing, implementation and production.
- Team player - You love working with people. You want to be a part of a team that enjoys sharing different technological approaches and have the opportunity to coach and share your learnings from past experiences.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility - we are only as good as the relationships we build. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.