People Operation Manager
Machine Health is the key to Global Productivity. We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There is a significant cost and effort that goes into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
As the People Operations Manager, you will have the ability to impact and influence a hyper-growth team that is scaling globally by supporting amazing and talented people in their Augury journey.
A Day In Your Life
You will provide front line support of People Operations programs and processes to team members across the organization. You will be responsible for providing quality real-time solutions that will help develop world class talent that could exceed our customer needs.
- Support the managers and employees in their journey:
- Onboard new hires to drive impact in their first 90 days
- Develop the best talent through Growth and Development programs
- Lead bi-annual Compensation and Benefit benchmarking and reviews
- Support Terminations
- Support the team building
- Define clear expectations of roles and a career path within the teams
- Drive employee engagement by working closely with the managers on team building / offsites experiences
- Celebrate wins by supporting managers with recognition programs and announcements
- Drive continuous improvements to Employee Journey and all People Operations processes
- Own the HRIS processes and data integrity that will drive informed decisions
- Work closely with our finance and legal teams on the employee agreements and additional employee relations issues
What You Bring
- Experience: Solid knowledge and practical experience from a hyper-growth startup; managing the employee journey in the company, supporting the managers and employees, range of employee relations matters (onboarding, termination, mobility)
- People First approach: amazing relationship builder: A customer success state of mind. Solid interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Really Owner: Bring all hands on deck approach. Great follow through on tasks with high attention to details. Able to juggle multiple competing priorities.
- Naturally curious: Passionate to learn about the business needs and technology. Love to deep dives. Always seeking to learn more.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.