Sales Development Representative
Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There are significant costs and effort that go into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
Augury is looking for a proactive, well-spoken and results driven Sales Development Representative (SDR) for a full time position located in New York City. This position will be remote until we open the office back up later this year. We’re looking for a hunter who has exceeded their previous quotas and possesses exceptional communication skills.
In this role, you’ll be the engine that powers our sales team by prospecting and generating opportunities. The SDR is often our customers’ first experience with Augury, so you need to be a people person who makes a great first impression.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join our growing team as we rapidly grow our business internationally.
A Day In Your Life
- You will be - above all else - an Augury expert, working in a dynamic start-up environment
- Develop your business acumen through exposure to various stages of enterprise sales cycles with Fortune 500 companies
- Have high impact engagements, develop new relationships and generate opportunities with key corporate level decision makers and influencers
- Understand specific product applications, recognize prospect pain points, and how Augury can solve them
- This key role is strategic in nature - it’s not about jumping online and contacting everyone you come across. Rather, it’s about considered, focused interactions that are unearthed through a high volume of personalized outbound activity (emails, cold calls, social touches)
- Perform thorough and accurate account research and stakeholder mapping to uncover key thought leaders and corporate initiatives
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed qualified opportunity quotas to ensure sales objectives
What You Bring
- Undergraduate Degree
- 1-2 years experience in a customer facing role
- Remote working experience a plus
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Exceptional research skills
- Ability to work autonomously within a team
- Familiarity with sales processes
- Thirst for learning
- Motivation to Succeed
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and we know how to have fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Phone Reimbursement