Sales Development Representative
Augury raises $180 Million to become one of the first Industry 4.0 Unicorns. New strategic investors, commercial agreements and a valuation of over $1 billion confirm Machine Health as Industry 4.0’s killer app. The new funding will enable us to expand globally, create offerings for new industries such as energy, and continue to innovate in our core manufacturing market to help customers improve the reliability, resiliency and efficiency of their machines and operations.
We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. Industrial machines power our world. They generate energy, deliver water and make the essential products we use every day from pet food to vaccines.
Augury is a pioneer in Machine Health solutions for manufacturing and other industrial sectors. Machine Health uses the Internet of Things (IOT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology to predict and prevent industrial machine failures, and improve machine performance, so manufacturers can keep the shelves stocked in your local supermarket.
Augury is looking for a proactive, well-spoken and results driven Sales Development Representative (SDR) for a full time position located in New York City. This position will be remote until we open the office back up later this year. We’re looking for a hunter who has exceeded their previous quotas and possesses exceptional communication skills.
In this role, you’ll be the engine that powers our sales team by prospecting and generating opportunities. The SDR is often our customers’ first experience with Augury, so you need to be a people person who makes a great first impression.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join our growing team as we rapidly grow our business internationally.
A Day In Your Life
- You will be - above all else - an Augury expert, working in a dynamic start-up environment
- Develop your business acumen through exposure to various stages of enterprise sales cycles with Fortune 500 companies
- Have high impact engagements, develop new relationships and generate opportunities with key corporate level decision makers and influencers
- Understand specific product applications, recognize prospect pain points, and how Augury can solve them
- This key role is strategic in nature - it’s not about jumping online and contacting everyone you come across. Rather, it’s about considered, focused interactions that are unearthed through a high volume of personalized outbound activity (emails, cold calls, social touches)
- Perform thorough and accurate account research and stakeholder mapping to uncover key thought leaders and corporate initiatives
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed qualified opportunity quotas to ensure sales objectives
What You Bring
- Undergraduate Degree
- 1-2 years experience in a customer facing role
- Remote working experience a plus
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Exceptional research skills
- Ability to work autonomously within a team
- Familiarity with sales processes
- Thirst for learning
- Motivation to Succeed
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Phone Reimbursement
Meet Augury's Sales Team:
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.