About The Position
As the Growth Analytics Associate, you will have a direct impact on scaling a high growth revenue organization. You’ll have the opportunity to proactively identify revenue opportunities so we can introduce production health to our prospects and customers.
Augury is looking for a driven individual to join our sales growth and analytics team in a full time remote role. The sales growth team supports our revenue organization by discovering and communicating insights from our go to market data. The team is responsible for forecasting, planning, and modeling the exciting growth journey of the business.
A Day In Your Life
- No week will be the same. You will work on all types of requests and have a responsibility to explore any topic that impacts revenue. Projects might range from account ownership and focus to sales compensation design.
- Track and report on all metrics and KPIs impacting our company’s top objectives to ensure we are meeting revenue and growth targets. This will include sales conversion rates, renewal rates, deal sizes and attainment.
- Provide data driven insights to forecast results and influence decision making. Analyze data to recognize trends to support sales enablement and management decisions.
- Create and maintain the company’s corporate direct sales revenue model.
- Design and present strategic presentations to our executive team and board of directors.
What You Bring
- Strategic: 2+ years working on corporate strategy or related themes in SaaS or high growth businesses.
- Finance: Elementary knowledge of SaaS concepts (e.g. recurring revenue, net retention, gross margins).
- Operations: Background working with revenue or sales operations teams and tools. Experience with Salesforce is highly valued.
- Analytics: Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and other related statistical tools.
- Creativity: Ability to design compelling slideshows that communicate complex topics in less than an hour for an executive audience.
We offer several perks that include flexible PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) match, stock options, paid parental leave, WFH and phone stipend, and a 4-day work week, every other week.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $90,000 to $115,000 and California and New York City is $100,000 to $120,000. This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. The pay offered may vary depending on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, and experience.
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.