Talent Acquisition Partner - Lead
Machine Health is the key to Global Productivity. We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There is a significant cost and effort that goes into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
Augury is looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner - Lead to join our Israel team. You will drive the full-cycle recruitment efforts that will enable us to find, attract and hire exceptional people that reflect Augury’s values and add to our culture. You will partner with managers to plan their teams, create a best-in-class candidate experience, design and refine hiring processes and create tools and training to scale across hiring teams.
If you are passionate about people, data, and processes, have strong communication skills and enjoy investing in the continued learning and development of yourself and colleagues, this is the role for you!
A Day in Your Life
- Partner with the People Operations team and hiring managers to plan teams, identify gaps, and define role scope and personas
- Own implementation of hiring process (structured process, hiring sprints, priority and focus assessment)
- Own relationship with hiring managers and business leader by providing recruiting updates
- Ability to lead Employer Brand initiatives
- Lead diversity recruiting programs for entry level and experience hiring
- Ability to lead executive and complex searches
- Executes towards a clear goal and may have part in developing enterprise strategies
- Develops recruiting strategies to hit specific targets, such as pipeline metrics goals (i.e. diversity and recruiting strategy)
- Leads by example as an advocate for candidates, partners, employees, and peers
- Prioritizes work appropriately and is able to determine where to spend time for the most impact
- Identifies ways to address problems as they occur
- Leverages information about the candidate market and competitors to inform stakeholder and create locate recruiting strategies
- Onboard new recruiters and enables them with information to ramp quickly
- Creates best practice sourcing strategies and facilitates training to recruiting and employees
- Manages candidate relationship post hiring manager interview to offer
What You Bring
- Experience: At least 5+ years of prior experience as a full-cycle recruiter hiring for positions for a technology company
- Teacher: You’re a subject matter expert when it comes to hiring. Coach and train our managers and hiring teams on best practices, enabling us to bring in great people on time
- Communication and Collaboration: Effective written and verbal communication with internal hiring teams and candidates. Keeps all stakeholders informed and able to motivate and build consensus around hiring decisions
- Process Driven: Deep understanding that Augury's success is driven by its people and will take pride in building the infrastructure to attract high-quality talent. ATS fanatic with high attention to detail and organization
- Data Fluent: Ability to build a data-driven recruitment strategy to understand, analyze and communicate recruitment metrics to enable efficient hiring processes
- People First: Commitment to creating a best-in-class hiring culture through ongoing training and development of all hiring teams
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility- we are only as good as the relationships we build. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.