There was a spark in the air at last week’s North American Manufacturing Excellence Summit (NAMES) in Chicago. Part of that energy was generated by the excitement of being back to in-person events. We were thrilled to be face to face with manufacturing leaders, hearing about their challenges and successes and talking about Machine Health. Plus, it was amazing to be socializing IRL, away from video meetings, mute buttons, and screen sharing – what a relief!
Even better, we heard a lot of excitement from industrial leaders about the state of manufacturing tech and what the future looks like for digital transformation, ESG, and improving operational efficiency. Our observations:
- After years of much talk and little progress, manufacturers sense that progress is on the horizon. Across sectors, there’s belief that a wave of technology-enabled improvements is coming, from maximizing machine efficiency to better employee safety and uncovering capacity and org-wide process improvements.
- We think it’s even more exciting than that, because those outcomes are happening right now. Here’s how two of our customers are seeing real-world improvements:
PepsiCo saw zero breakdowns or interruptions after one year, saved one million pounds of food, and gained four months of saved run-time. Colgate-Palmolive used Machine Health to cut costs, boost quality, and create a fully digitized manufacturing universe.
Augury’s James Newman, Director of Market Strategy, spoke about how we’re making these benefits a reality for manufacturers. In his presentation, “Digital Transformation that Works: Machine Health Drives Organizational Outcomes,” he discussed how our full-stack, AI-driven solution delivers prescriptive diagnostics to people on the front lines of machine health, allowing them to save time, money, and resources with predictive maintenance. (Read more here about how our AI tools are helping companies with digital transformation).
More Excitement on the Horizon: Meet Us at these Upcoming Events!
We’re eager to talk about manufacturing challenges, AI advances, and Machine Health any time, but we’re especially excited to meet all of you industrial leaders in person at any of these upcoming events!
- May 25 and 26 at the American Manufacturing Summit, Chicago, IL
- May 30 to June 2 at Hannover Messe, Hannover, Germany
- June 6 – 9 at ARC Advisory Group’s Accelerating Industrial Digital Transformation and Sustainability, Orlando, FL
- June 7 – 9 at the Smart Manufacturing Experience, Pittsburgh, PA
Reach out in advance, or just look for us at the Augury booth!