Digital and Social Media Manager
We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. Using the Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, we predict and prevent industrial machine failures, and improve machine performance, so manufacturers can keep the shelves stocked with the essential products we need and use every day.
Augury has acquired Seebo, a leader in AI-based process intelligence, to transform the industry with Production Health. The combination of our Machine Health and Process Health solutions will help customers improve the reliability, quality and sustainability of their operations. With never-before possible insights across machines, processes and overall production, companies can unlock $1 trillion in untapped capacity and transform their relationship with customers, workers, and the environment.
Augury is seeking for a passionate, creative, results-driven Digital and Social Media Manager to extend our capabilities across all functional elements of a cutting edge social media program. You will play a key role in developing and implementing a comprehensive and forward-thinking social media strategy to support the world’s newest industrial unicorn in accelerating our growth. As a key member of a larger growth and corporate marketing team, you will lead all social media initiatives, delivering Augury’s unparalleled experience to our target audiences across all social media channels. This position is Remote.
A Day In Your Life
- Conceptualize and deliver the overarching social marketing strategy, built from analysis of audience, culture, and business factors
- Identify key channels to build our presence backed up by data
- Develop always-on content calendars and schedule/post all content
- Lead social post copy development, write and edit engaging, relevant copy that quickly hooks our target audience, and encourages action
- Manage day-to-day posting on Augury’s social properties
- Lead day-to-day community engagement across social channels, including monitoring, identifying opportunities, and writing responses
- Use social listening to provide insights, including identifying cultural trends and ideating potential content opportunities against those in collaboration with creative teams
- Collaborate closely with content, product, and field marketers to amplify the reach of our content across all campaigns, events, and programs
- Be a creative collaborator: Have the ability to be the voice of the brand and the influencer to create content that is authentic and powerful for all social media channels
- Engage in relevant internal conversations and forums to identify potential social media opportunities
- Work effectively within measurement tools to prepare reporting and optimization recommendations based upon relevant KPIs
- Be a steward of best practices in messaging, grammar, and writing for social media
- Help educate and elevate the team’s understanding of social media best practices
- Ideate, develop, and implement a program for employees to act as ambassadors for Augury on social media
- Stay on top of trends and tools in the social media space
What You Bring
- 5+ years of experience in social media marketing, ideally in the B2B tech/enterprise software space
- Prior experience driving social strategy and day-to-day execution in a cross-functional organization
- Exceptional writing skills and ability to translate complex topics into simple, digestible, customer-oriented copy
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player with great interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to deliver feedback thoughtfully and receive it gracefully
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, remote work environment
- Ability to lead without authority and be a strong team player
We offer several perks that include flexible PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) match, stock options, paid parental leave, WFH and phone stipend, and hybrid 4-day work week, every other week.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $105,000 to $132,000. This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. The pay offered may vary depending on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, and experience.
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.