Director of Community Marketing
Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment. Our Machine Health platform combines Artificial Intelligence and IoT, to generate insights that help customers lower costs, reduce downtime and increase supply chain resilience.
As the Director of Community Marketing, you will lead the strategy to build a large ecosystem and community around Augury that enables us to lead the Machine Health category. You'll take a creative approach to building Augury’s community platform and develop a strategy for our Customer Advisory Board as well as engagement mechanisms for crucial audiences. You’ll provide platforms for knowledge sharing and thought leadership and help us create connections with developers, partners, technology providers and practitioners in manufacturing and digital transformation. Location is New York City or remote.
A Day In Your Life
- You will lead the change on how Augury works and thinks to make the company more community centric and have outreach and engagement as a part of everyone’s role.
- You will partner with the Product team, Customer Success and others to map out the community experience for key groups including customers, subgroups within customers, and external groups, as well as Augury resources.
- You will build and manage Augury’s community engagement platform and lead the strategy to identify required content for key community groups while partnering with Product, CS, Customer Marketing and content creation teams in support of the platform.
- You will build relationships with key customers to be advocates within the community and for Augury in public forums and drive internal engagement in the community and related efforts (ie. Augury engagement in third-party forums, etc.).
- You will build customer or individual certification-type programs to leverage customer adoption of Augury.
- You will engage in customer marketing efforts, including recommendations for improvements and sales engagement.
- You will develop an improved customer win process by working with our customer marketing and customer success teams.
What You Bring
- Experience: A minimum of 7 years demonstrated success in Marketing or Customer Success with experience developing community programs for SaaS or equivalent companies.
- Your playground: You have experience with Marketing program development and management in support of defined goals and partnership strategies. You are an expert at implementing best practices for integrated marketing plans including PR, demand, events, digital and sales.
- Relationship building: You value relationships and are able to work with internal and external partners to drive Augury’s strategy and goals in a collaborative way. You are comfortable and confident when engaging with enterprise customers and large companies.
- Tech understanding: You understand SaaS software dynamics and usage, and how to measure success of a community and customer engagement
- Strong communicator: You have clear and concise written and verbal skills with the ability to craft compelling stories to advocate for the customer.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO