Manager, Project Implementation
We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. Using the Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, we predict and prevent industrial machine failures, and improve machine performance, so manufacturers can keep the shelves stocked with the essential products we need and use every day.
Augury has acquired Seebo, a leader in AI-based process intelligence, to transform the industry with Production Health. The combination of our Machine Health and Process Health solutions will help customers improve the reliability, quality and sustainability of their operations. With never-before possible insights across machines, processes and overall production, companies can unlock $1 trillion in untapped capacity and transform their relationship with customers, workers, and the environment.
As a Manager of the Project Implementation Team, you will work directly with leading enterprise Fortune 1000 customers and brands to bring Augury’s industry-disrupting technology to their business. Your work will have a direct impact on the digital transformation of a traditional industry. You will report to the Head of Delivery.
A Day In Your Life
- Lead a global team of 5 Implementation Project Managers
- Follow the PMI to ensure projects are completed effectively using risk mitigation, planning, scheduling, and issue resolution
- Work with an interdisciplinary team towards a successful project outcome and completion within time and budget constraints
- Reports the status of the projects and any blockers to the project interdisciplinary team and executive team
- Bring suggestion and ideas on how to improve the PM methodology in Augury
- Work with the Implementation Project Managers to guide customers through weighing the advantages and risks of critical decisions.
What You Bring
- Experience: 5 years of project management experience in tech, IT, SaaS, or software company, and 3+ years of leadership experience
- Superb Communication Skills: Experience interfacing with customer stakeholders at all levels (VP to plant workers). You’re a great listener, understand their needs and requests, and provide transparency through clear communication and strong follow-up. You build relationships with a variety of customers and team members and leverage these relationships to ensure successful project implementation.
- Attention to Details: You can follow a lot of moving parts and love to see a plan come together. You are extremely organized, with strong attention to detail. You work with a high sense of urgency while being extremely accurate and use a process-driven and data-driven approach.
- This is Your Playground: It is inevitable that things will become chaotic and stressful during a project but you are able to weather the storm by staying cool under pressure and finding the best solution. You feel comfortable managing risks. You are a relentless problem solver.
- Ownership: You get things done.
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- 401K plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.