Product Marketing Manager
Machine Health is the key to Global Productivity. We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There is a significant cost and effort that goes into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will drive go-to-market solution positioning as an integral part of a high-energy Product Marketing team, helping to scale one of the fastest growing software companies. This position is Remote.
A Day In Your Life
You will drive a strong connection between people who rely on machines that matter and our Augury solution.
- Work closely with the sales organization and collaborate across functions to manage and deliver collateral, sales trainings, and implement tools with a focus on improving the sales team’s overall win rate, with the right content
- Act as a recognized technical and business expert and owner of 2 - 3 product, feature or service offering releases or launches running at any one time
- Execute the following activities in conjunction with appropriate internal resources:
- Understand assigned product or service and its fit in the market
- Create product positioning and messaging for assigned launches
- Build and execute a marketing plan on how to leverage Public Relations, Analyst Relations, content, demand gen, social media, and other marketing levers to establish and grow product or service demand and awareness
- Develop go-to-market content and collateral, including sales presentations, demos, and competitive write-ups
- Work with the market vertical owners including international to create/modify product or service collateral as required
- Develop and deliver sales ready messaging and training or the purpose of enabling sales execution
- Work with sales enablement to develop training curriculum that reflects the appropriate messaging for assigned product or services
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business or technology field required
- 5 years minimum experience in product or field marketing
- Pragmatic Marketing Certification preferred
- Understand how to effectively project manage cross-functionally, remotely, and globally
- Demonstrate strong writing and presentation skills.
- Able to analyze and interpret data and metrics and use information to make informed decisions throughout launch process
- Able to negotiate at a cross-functional level; is willing to give and receive feedback
- Show initiative and demonstrate leadership commensurate with the scope of responsibilities
- Friendly, engaging, easy to talk to, people-person
- Speak your mind, not timid, shares ideas and thoughts openly
- Own it - love what you do and take the bull by the horns. Understand how to manage conflict (as part of change management)
- Comfort with ambiguity and creating ideas and direction as part of a team
- Organized, able to keep programs on track in face of diverging goals, timelines and schedules (cat herding)
- Persuasive and positive in approach, can sell ideas and a vision to varied internal and external audiences
- Intellectually curious- wants to know our customer’s world and how our customers get value from our solutions
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- 401K plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.