As a Project Manager, you will work directly with leading enterprise Fortune 1000 customers and brands to bring Augury’s industry-disrupting technology to their businesses. You will facilitate site level deployments to bring systems live and implement our solutions/pipeline to deliver with high quality and in time. Your work will have a direct impact on the digital transformation of a traditional industry.
A Day in Your Life
- Follow the PMI to ensure projects are completed effectively using risk mitigation, planning, scheduling, and issue resolution
- Lead the Implementation teams towards a successful outcome
- Create the implementation plan per account or per site (depending on the complexity)
- Work with customers to navigate and make decisions - weigh risks and advantages
- Work with interdisciplinary teams to build processes and implement tools
- Bring suggestion and ideas on how to improve the PM methodology at Augury
What You Bring
- Experience: At least 5 years of project management experience
- Startup / scaleup experience and Saas / IT background is a strong plus
- Facilitated global / multinational initiatives
- Technology and business savvy
- Experience with hardware projects a plus (data centers, servers, etc.)
- Familiarity with industrial / manufacturing / supply chain environments and facilities a plus
- Superb Communication Skills: You’re a great listener, understand people’s needs and requests, and provide transparency through clear communication and strong follow-up. You build relationships with a variety of customers and team members and leverage these relationships to ensure successful project implementation.
- Attention to Details: You can follow a lot of moving parts and love to see a plan come together. You are extremely organized, with strong attention to detail. You work with a high sense of urgency while being extremely accurate and use a process-driven and data-driven approach.
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- 401K plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO