Regional Controller, Americas
We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. Using the Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, we predict and prevent industrial machine failures, and improve machine performance, so manufacturers can keep the shelves stocked with the essential products we need and use every day.
Augury has acquired Seebo, a leader in AI-based process intelligence, to transform the industry with Production Health. The combination of our Machine Health and Process Health solutions will help customers improve the reliability, quality and sustainability of their operations. With never-before possible insights across machines, processes and overall production, companies can unlock $1 trillion in untapped capacity and transform their relationship with customers, workers, and the environment.
As a Regional Controller for the Americas, you are responsible to ensure that all Finance processes and controls support the Company’s goals as we continue to scale. You will lead an agile team and act as a change agent to drive improvements, especially around revenue recognition, closing processes, and compliance. You will build strong internal relationships and work closely with various stakeholders to help the Company achieve its operational, financial, and strategic goals.
A Day In Your Life
- Oversight of the quote to cash process, including agreements management, revenue recognition, billing, and collection
- In charge of the Company’s compliance and accounting practices in accordance with US GAAP
- Establish processes and procedures that focus on quality to optimize team performance while eliminating errors
- Work with Accounting team members to reduce the number of days for month-end and year-end closings
- Responsible for generating flawless monthly reporting packages that will be the source of truth for the Head of Finance and FP&A
- Establish in-house Payroll function and oversight Purchase to pay process
- Partner with Executive Management, department stakeholders, and peers on financial and operational initiatives and to ensure departmental compliance with Accounting guidelines
- Lead implementation of new accounting standards
- Lead income tax and sales tax compliance matters
What You Bring
- Experience: At least 7+ years of Accounting experience (US GAAP, tax, Sales tax, Payroll, bookkeeping) with at least two years leading a global team. You have a proven track record with the oversight of financial controls in support of a dynamic, fast-growing company.
- Own it: You quickly understand the Company’s strategy and translate it into a detailed action plan. You quickly grasp and solve complex problems; deal with and manage change in a fluid environment.
- Detail Obsessed: You are laser-focused on implementing and following the best accounting processes to produce error-free documentation and reports. You’re most comfortable when challenging the status quo and seeking ways to improve.
- Expert Relationship Builder: You have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. You’re always looking to partner with Company Executives, Department Heads, and cross-functional teams to help the company meet its goals.
- Leadership: You are passionate about leading a high-performing team that drives value throughout the organization.
We offer several perks that include flexible PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) match, stock options, paid parental leave, WFH and phone stipend, and hybrid 4-day work week, every other week.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $110,000.00 to $130,000.00 and in New York City $110,000.00 to $130,000.00. This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. The pay offered may vary depending on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, and experience.
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.