Who we are?
Machines Talk, We Listen. Augury is disrupting the billion-dollar Industrial Internet of Things market through the combination of proprietary sensors with powerful machine learning algorithms that enables our technology to detect malfunctions before they occur. Our solution impacts the bottom line for industrial facilities by improving equipment life, machine reliability and operational efficiencies.
Augury is looking for a proactive, and results driven Solutions Architect (SA) for a full-time position. This is primarily a remote position with about 15% travel. Augury's Solutions Architect program aims to create exceptional pre-sales experience and promote them as our service offerings grow with success.
As a Solutions Architect supporting Augury’s new business goals, you will be responsible for helping customers make the decisions on where to invest in Digital Machine Health, while ensuring their customized program is designed to show value from “Day 1”.
What you will be doing:
- Execution of pre-sales workshops.
- Provide technical pre-sales guidance in the areas of IT and technical issues.
- Assist customers in designing and building out end to end programs that ensure success.
- Help identify the required metrics to ensure that the customers goals are met with the implementation of a machine health program.
- Develop playbooks to help align our solution with current workflows.
- Develop playbooks to help customers identify needed workflows for the implementation of a machine health program.
- Identify gaps and bottlenecks in the internal Augury processes and provide solutions that will improve both the customer experience and the efficiency of the sales process.
What you bring:
- A proven track record of using your incredible problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills to influence people, push programs forward and achieve targets
- An in-depth understanding of current reliability best practices and methodologies.
- A desire to continue to grow personal knowledge around current best practices as well as upcoming and new ideologies around digitization of reliability practices
- Strong understand of precision maintenance practices
- Strong understanding of process equipment and functionality
- Strong leadership skills including organization, attention to detail, and ability to coordinate and interact with cross-functional teams
- Strong change management skills that include being able to assist customer in the developing strategies to deploy the augury Solution
- Ability to integrate technology solutions to reliability practices and drive business value and communicate this concept to customers and prospects
- High sense of integrity, urgency, energy level, positive attitude, and confident proactive approach to work
- Demonstrated success in a previous reliability and maintenance roles
- Exceptional change management and relationship building skills
- You "get" technology; you'll be able to navigate Augury's solution and show how its various components can drive multiple value streams with prospective clients
- An ability to work autonomously and navigate your days/weeks/months in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Team player -- you see the big picture and believe when the team wins, we all win
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO