Talent Acquisition Partner
Augury raises $180 Million to become one of the first Industry 4.0 Unicorns. New strategic investors, commercial agreements and a valuation of over $1 billion confirm Machine Health as Industry 4.0’s killer app. The new funding enables us to expand globally, create offerings for new industries such as energy, and continue to innovate in our core manufacturing market to help customers improve the reliability, resiliency and efficiency of their machines and operations.
We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. Using the Internet of Things (IOT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, we predict and prevent industrial machine failures, and improve machine performance, so manufacturers can keep the shelves stocked with the essential products we need and use every day.
Augury is looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to join our Israel team. You will drive the full-cycle recruitment efforts that will enable us to find, attract, and hire exceptional people who reflect Augury’s values and add to our culture. You will partner with managers to plan their teams, create a best-in-class candidate experience, design and refine hiring processes, and create tools and training to scale across hiring teams.
If you are passionate about people, data, and processes, have strong communication skills and enjoy investing in the continued learning and development of yourself and colleagues, this is the role for you!
A Day in Your Life
- Own full lifecycle recruitment (from research and top of funnel creation to signed offers), primarily supporting our Product, Operations, and R&D teams.
- Partner with the People Operations team and hiring managers to plan teams, identify gaps, and define role, scope, and personas.
- Act as a company ambassador and contribute to the continued refinement of Augury’s employer brand.
- Develop, track, and communicate recruiting metrics to leadership and hiring managers from role kickoff to hire.
- Utilize data to drive process improvement and high-quality decision making.
- Create a recruitment playbook to standardize candidate and hiring manager experience and scale recruitment efforts.
- Develop and maintain recruitment and interview best practices, and deliver training to hiring teams.
What You Bring
- Experience: At least 2+ years of prior experience as a full-cycle recruiter hiring for positions with a technology company.
- Teacher: You’re a subject matter expert when it comes to hiring. Coach and train our managers and hiring teams on best practices, enabling us to bring in great people on time.
- Communication and Collaboration: Effective written and verbal communication with internal hiring teams and candidates. Keeps all stakeholders informed and able to motivate and build consensus around hiring decisions.
- Process Driven: Deep understanding that Augury's success is driven by its people, and you will take pride in building the infrastructure to attract high-quality talent. ATS fanatic with high attention to detail and organization.
- Data Fluent: Ability to build a data-driven recruitment strategy to understand, analyze, and communicate recruitment metrics to enable efficient hiring processes.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
- WFH Stipend
- Hybrid 4-day work week, every other week
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.