Augury raises $180 Million to become one of the first Industry 4.0 Unicorns. New strategic investors, commercial agreements and a valuation of over $1 billion confirm Machine Health as Industry 4.0’s killer app. The new funding will enable us to expand globally, create offerings for new industries such as energy, and continue to innovate in our core manufacturing market to help customers improve the reliability, resiliency and efficiency of their machines and operations.
We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. Industrial machines power our world. They generate energy, deliver water and make the essential products we use every day from pet food to vaccines.
Augury is a pioneer in Machine Health solutions for manufacturing and other industrial sectors. Machine Health uses the Internet of Things (IOT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology to predict and prevent industrial machine failures, and improve machine performance, so manufacturers can keep the shelves stocked in your local supermarket.
As a Vibration Analyst, you will serve as a trusted expert to our customers and provide advanced diagnostics to improve Machine Health. You will have a direct impact on the innovation of the future of IoT technology in the predictive maintenance space.
A Day in Your Life:
- Analyzing, compiling, and delivering diagnostic reports based on raw vibration and ultrasonic data.
- Work with VA & diagnostic team to improve diagnostic quality and develop new IP.
- Establishing a trusted advisor relationship with our customers and users by providing quality service and addressing their concerns regarding diagnostics.
- Proactively share issues/recommendations with a dynamic collaborative group to improve diagnostics, automation, and the product.
What You Bring :
- Experience: At least 5+ years of experience as a Vibration Analyst with a Category III or IV certification required. Certification in other condition monitoring technologies such as ultrasound, infrared, MCA, is an advantage. Experience analyzing industrial/manufacturing equipment - oil/gas, chem, f&b, pharma, paper/pulp, bottling, etc.
- Collaborator: You thrive on working with different teams and people to achieve a shared goal. You understand the importance of strong communication, consistent updates, and follow-up to ensure alignment and goal completion.
- Customer Centric: You can seamlessly explain technical concepts/evidence to non-technical people in a concise, clear, and easily understood manner. You understand the importance of analytics on our customer’s ability to prevent malfunctions before they occur and keep the machinery that matters the most operating optimally.
- Tech Savvy: You love how technically is changing the world. You love exploring new and evolving technology.
This job opportunity is remote within the United States.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not ashamed of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- 401K plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.