Vice President of Accounting
We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. Using the Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, we predict and prevent industrial machine failures, and improve machine performance, so manufacturers can keep the shelves stocked with the essential products we need and use every day.
Augury has acquired Seebo, a leader in AI-based process intelligence, to transform the industry with Production Health. The combination of our Machine Health and Process Health solutions will help customers improve the reliability, quality and sustainability of their operations. With never-before possible insights across machines, processes and overall production, companies can unlock $1 trillion in untapped capacity and transform their relationship with customers, workers, and the environment.
As the Vice President of Accounting, you will report to the CFO and be responsible for leading the Global Accounting team in a growing company heading towards IPO. You will be a Business Partner who interfaces outside of finance, building processes and implementing systems to support scale. You will also be responsible for leading and developing a global team of nine.
A Day In Your Life
- Provide strategic management of the accounting functions; oversee the organizations in the U.S. and Israel
- Establish treasury capabilities to optimize groups cash position
- Lead adoption and change management by introducing new processes and structure to support scale, engaging the team
- Play a key role in strategic planning and establishment of financial and operational objectives with the CFO
- IPO readiness: Work with the CFO to implement an IPO readiness framework across the organization
What You Bring
- Experience in complex high-growth global SaaS company
- Public company and/or IPO preparation and execution experience. Including implementing an IPO readiness framework
- Dynamic leader with background of building and leading strong Finance Teams. Open, engaging leader who inspires others, listens, and has the ability to influence others
- Experience leading financial and operational planning processes
- Strategic thought partner to the CFO
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
- WFH Stipend
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.